Double D Ranch Frequently Asked
- If I pay a deposit and can't hunt, can
someone else use it?
- How are the hunts conducted?
- What is included in the price?
- Is lodging included?
- How many days are the hunts?
- If I don't harvest an animal, do I lose my deposit?
- Are the animals all running together?
- If I book for one animal and see something I like better, can I
- Can I take additional animals on the same hunt?
- What happens if it rains or snows when I am scheduled?
- Is there a trophy fee charged?
- Can I pay my deposit with my credit card?
- Will my meat be ready to go home with me?
No, deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Most hunts start out in a ground blind and then to spot and stalk.
The price of the animal includes guide service, field dressing, field
removal, and skinning. Other services are available by request and
at additional cost.
Yes, lodging for the first night is included and additional days are
an extra cost. Please view the
lodging page for more information on the cost
We like to have two full days to insure your success.
No, the deposit is good for you to reschedule another hunt.
No, we hunt two areas. Each area contains different species
that get along.
Yes, if the animal you booked was not a special order.
Yes, if you see something else you like, you may hunt it and get $50
off the second animal.
We still hunt! Bring the proper hunting clothing and boots!
No, the price of the animal is the price you pay.
Not over the phone but you can use PayPal for credit card payment
(some rules apply). We also recommend sending a check or Money
Order. Contact us to arrange for your payment.
Yes, but the butchering is an overnight process. You must give
us time to process and package your animal. Butchering is an